NOTE: This Product is available for purchase by Certified SPS Installers only. To become an installer click HERE
Graphene is said to be a miracle material due to an abundance of beneficial properties. Even in it’s simplest form, a thin one atom thick substance, it is the lightest, strongest, thinnest material known to man.
Being a carbon-based material coupled with the presence of oxygen functionalities, graphene oxide can be easily dispersed in organic solvents, water, and polymer matrixes. This compatibility as a filler with polymer coatings (in this case polydimethylsiloxanes) is crucial, as it allows coatings to benefit from its properties.
- WATERSPOT PREVENTION: Graphene decreases water-spotting potential. Stubborn etchings will be less likely to penetrate and damage treated surfaces
- LOW FRICTION, HIGH CONTACT ANGLE: With a low surface friction, and a high contact angle of 125º, Graphene helps resist fine scratching and swirling, all while letting water fly off with ease
- 5 YEAR DURABILITY Graphene features an amazing 5 year rated bond with the surface when installed professionally
- STAIN RESISTANCE: Graphene ensures bird droppings, tree sap, dead bugs, and harsh chemicals will be less likely to penetrate and damage treated surfaces
- HIGH TENSILE STRENGTH:Even when stretched in its one-atom thick form, Graphene does not tear due to its high tensile strength. When combined with PDMS coatings, Graphene helps to make for an even stronger coating
Graphene also allows for easier cleaning, provides a wet, glossy look, enhances reflectivity, and has both anti-fouling and UV resistance properties
Click HERE for Warranty Registration.
SPS Graphene Coating- 50ml
SPS warrants that with the proper application of SPS Graphene by an approved installer; your vehicle’s paint finish will remain protected against:
- Loss of gloss
- UV Damage
- Acid rain
If any treated paint is shown to be adversely affected from exposure to these conditions or through normal use, as evidenced by a visible loss of paint gloss and providing that all of the terms of this warranty have been met, then such conditions will be remedied free of charge by SPS, regional distributor and / or its authorized installers, who reserve the right to attempt repairs through professional surface reconditioning / polishing before repainting the damaged area.
Applicable Vehicles and Period of Coverage
Coverage terms up to 5 years when annual service requirements are met. (See: Annual Inspection). Failure to undertake an annual service will irreversibly terminate the warranty.
- Annual Inspections must be carried out by an approved applicator, within 30 days before or after the anniversary date of the last service to maintain the warranty.
- Failure to undertake an annual inspection within the required period will void the warranty.
- A fee determined by the approved applicator will be charged for the Annual Inspection, which includes – Exterior Wash, Decontamination, Gloss Renewal and Inspection.
- Annual inspections must be recorded with in 30 days
- Warranty coverage is only valid if the Approved Applicator has registered the warranty with SPS Canada
- The vehicle must remain registered, for the entire duration of the warranty, for legal non-commercial road use.
- Only vehicles registered as passenger vehicles will be warrantied. Commercial vehicles of any kind will not be covered.
- Vehicles over 3 months old are required to have a machine polishing carried out by an approved applicator prior to application. Newer vehicles may also require a machine polish if advised by the approved applicator.
- In the event of damage / repair to the surface (I.E., accident repair) the vehicle must be taken to an approved applicator for retreatment to the repaired area, at the owner’s expense, within 30 days.
- Warranty is registered in the name of the vehicle owner and cannot be transferred.
- Should a product reapplication be required (E.G., vehicle accident) you or your insurer are liable for a reapplication fee, determined by the approved applicator.
- The vehicle exterior paintwork must be maintained and washed regularly, to SPS recommendations, to prevent contamination build up (bi-weekly). After washing ensure that no water is left to dry on the coated surface, particularly within the first two (2) weeks after installation. In the event that your vehicle is exposed to high mineral-content water (“hard” or “soft” water) like that from some automated car washes, sprinkler systems or tap water in some areas, then all coated areas need to be dried as soon as possible with a microfiber cloth. Any water that is left to dry may form visible ringlets, which should be wiped off with a waterspot remover until the mineral deposit is removed, as soon as possible.
- Successful registration must have been completed with true and accurate data.
- Where the owner has deemed to have been careless, negligent, or failed to maintain the exterior painted surface in the correct manner.
- Pre-existing damage to the painted surface or any other treated part of substandard specification, materials or workmanship by vehicle manufacturer, their dealership, third-party supplier or modifier, or professional detailers not authorized by SPS Canada.
- Damage to the coated surface by incorrect manual wash techniques, automatic car washes, brushes or contaminated wash tools that may cause abrasion, or damage caused by a third party not authorized by SPS Canada
- Swirl marks, marring, scratches, scuffs, scrapes, chips to the painted surface.
- Water spots – Water spots are caused by hard water (mineral deposits), which when left to dry on the paint may leave a stain, water spotting is not covered.
- Failed Clear Coat – Peeling, Hazing and Fading or any claim for matters which are covered by vehicle manufacturers’ warranty.
- Damage caused by collision, accidental damage, vandalism, malicious damage, fire, hail, flood, stones, collision, surface rust, rail dust, physical damage, paint overspray, water etch or vehicle manufacturer’ defects, or defects which may be covered under a manufacturers or dealerships protection plan.
- Areas that have not been retreated after a paint repair.
- Any loss of time or use of the vehicle while it undergoes inspections or treatments. Touch-less car washes only. Never use a car wash with brushes.
Limit of Liability (Claims)
- Damage that may be covered under this warranty must be made aware to an approved applicator within 30 days, failure to comply will result in the warranty being terminated.
- Claim determination is at the sole discretion of SPS Canada, either approving the repair / retreatment by an approved applicator or refunding the application cost to the vehicle owner at a maximum of $1000 and terminating the warranty, whichever is less.
- Email reminders for annual inspections are a courtesy and not receiving one is not an acceptable reason for missing your inspection.
Approved Applicator – An independently owned and operated business / company that has been approved by SPS Canada or authorized distributor to apply SPS Canada products.